Frequently Asked Questions > General ENT Questions > Where should sinus pain sufferers seek treatment?

Search the FAQ for entries containing:

“Sinus pain” may be related to the sinuses but may also be due to allergies or even migraine or other form of headache. You may start with your primary physician. If your symptoms persist or recur, a sinus evaluation by a otolaryngologist would be indicated. You want to be sure various etiologies are considered and medical treatment is pursued before you would ever pursue any type of sinus surgery.

Last updated on February 15, 2010 by Web Manager